Well, I wasn’t planning on talking about this until after the dust settled, but I’ve had a change of heart.
I was laid off from my job last week. I am actively looking for a new position, but in the meantime, I need to keep my options open.
That’s why I’m officially offering freelance services in writing, editing, or online marketing. Here’s a little bit about my background:
- I reviewed news releases for publication on PRWeb.com, PRNewswire.com, and MarketWired.com for three years. I reviewed approximately 10,000 press releases in that time, and I know what a good press release looks like.
- I have also written two dozen press releases for various organizations across industries such as tech, fashion, and publishing. And yes, I even wrote my own press releases for my book.
- I strategized and managed pay-per-click marketing campaigns and provided regular analytics reports for clients, curating nearly 1 million clicks across dozens of campaigns.
- I’m also open to other work in the realms of writing, editing, and online marketing.
- Please email info (at) eveningsatellite (dot) com to discuss pricing and project requirements.
Now that I’ve pimped myself out, I’ll get into my sudden unemployment a bit. Continue reading Anyone Need a Freelance Writer / Editor / Content Marketer?